“What we are doing at Harold George to ensure your Wellbeing”
With the news dominated by Corona Virus (Covid-19), we wanted to get in touch and let you know that we are doing everything in our power to ensure the wellbeing of our Clients. We are closely monitoring the guidance of the UK government regarding the spread of the virus and our focus is to ensure we meet our Clients' needs whilst doing our part to keep you (& our staff) safe.
Here's what we are doing:
In our business, strict hygiene & environmental rules are already in place. We strive to ensure all our working surfaces are cleaned periodically throughout the day and actively ensure that our staff are briefed as to their well-being and in the event they are not ( or show signs of illness) they have been told to self-isolate away from the workplace safety.
To re-iterate in-house hygiene procedures are carried out at ALL times.
In response to the additional risks of the coronavirus; we have put in place the following policies to minimise the risk of contracting and transmission of the virus.
All staff are briefed and monitored with regards to the following:
1.Strengthened hygiene, sanitization, availability of disinfectants at all access points to the building – All staff to Sanitise as they are entering the building
2. Any shared equipment to be cleaned between each use.
3. All staff to inform a manager if a journey outside of the UK is planned. – Staff will be required to complete a return to work questionnaire before returning to work
4. Inform a manager by telephone if you experience any flu like symptoms before arriving to work – you may be asked to self-isolate until a diagnosis can be made.
5. When entering work premises, before removing personal clothing, all staff to thoroughly wash their hands with hand wash and then use sanitizer.
6. Please also adopt extra hygiene awareness at home and whilst coming to work.
All surfaces are disinfected at least once a day and immediately after each use.
We would also like all of our customers to be vigilant in minimising the risk of the virus spreading and therefore we are encouraging the use of sanitising gel throughout the Salon especially on entering the building.
If you're feeling under the weather, are showing any signs of a cold, cough or have recently returned from an affected area, for the safety of everyone we ask you to please not visit us until you're feeling better and/or are out of yourself isolation period.
Book with confidence:
We remain open as usual, Monday through to Saturday
To make any changes to a booking, please get in touch with us by email or phone to let us know.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and loyalty.
Beverley & Julie
The Management HAROLD GEORGE